Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 222--Nov 16th---The Early Bird and a Race to the Finish

I was having a hard day today due to the side effects from the Z Pack and having to turn back halfway to church due to the coughing attacks (for some reason I was hacking the most in my car).

Anyway, in efforts to cheer me up we put up the Christmas tree and decorations. We have never put up the tree before Black Friday before. I will have some cute pictures to post from this very soon. I am just waiting on stupid Qwest. I have had 2 months of no internet service and finally when I get a tech friend to look at the system it ends up being a bad modem on their part. Sheesh!

EXTRA CREDIT: Today marked the end of my rookie Nascar season. I finished 8/16 in the pack. I am not sure if I will do this again. I did this through my old church and decided to just finish it out. Nascar season tends to be a little long for my liking though. No wonder Jimmie Johnson won 7 million for finishing first this season!

-Jackie

No comments: