Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 227---Saying goodbye to old "Friends"

I am a huge fan of Karen Kingsbury (the author). She has written 3 series of books revolving around a family called the Baxters and all of their trials and happy times. Each time I get a book of hers I tend to read it in one day. Today I read the last book in the Baxter series. The last two years have had some really high highs and low lows for me personally and over the last two years these books have helped me through some of those times.

(Note: There may be another upcoming thing regarding Karen Kingsbury soon. Be on the lookout! Also--if you have not read her books yet--I highly recommend them!)

-Jackie

1 comment:

Sydney said...

When I'm reading series of books [or sometimes just a solitary book] or watching a TV series or playing a good videogame...sometimes I don't want it to end. So I don't let it end. I just stop reading/watching/playing. That way it goes on forever. I've been told this is very strange.