Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 328 (March 3rd)--5 hour energy?





Today I tried 5 hour energy. I actually tried the decaf version in citrus because they had it for really cheap at the drugstore. It was a little potent to drink straight up like they suggested so I put it in my Carnation instant breakfast smoothie. The results? I did feel good for the first part of the day but contrary to their no crash slogan, I crashed around 12:30. I will say I drove 200 miles today to see out of town clients and listened to about 13 new messages (my clients enjoy calling me about things when they know I will be out of town). So I took it under some intense circumstances. The million dollar question is--will I use it again? Probably not! I once drank 2 smoothies with energy boosts from Jamba juice in one day. BOY did I have energy that night. It wasn't the same here!


-Jackie

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That sure is a lot of driving for one day! So did you make it home or were you updating from another location?

Jeanne said...

I'm always leary of those kinda things like that Red Bull energy drink. Wow I had no idea you had to drive that much for your job.

Jackie said...

These are my out of county clients so I only have to see them 4 times a year. I do love the 48 cents a mile for mileage and if it's a day my Mom is not working, I just go to her house and do case notes in between. Today was not one of those days so I did case notes from Perkins!