Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 335 (March 10th)--Integrity

Integrity is a word I have heard a lot about lately and is something I strive for in my life. I like Horton in Horton Hears a Who Sums it up best when he says "I meant what I say and I say what I meant."

When I think of my car dealership who have not only sold me all the cars I have ever owned (expect for my 1st one which was a hand me down) and is my repair shop one word comes to mind: integrity. With that said I nominated them for the 2009 Business of Integrity for the MN Better Business Bureau. Every year the Better Business Bureau Serving Minnesota and North Dakota honor businesses that demonstrate and exemplary level of Ethics. I really hope they win. The awards ceremony is not until October 28th but I think it would still be a nice Honor for them. We hear enough about businesses that rip people off or have poor customer service. I like to let the businesses who go the extra mile know they are appreciated!

-Jackie

3 comments:

Colette said...

Good for you! It's always good to take as much time telling people what they've done right as you would if they had done poorly.

Jen said...

That is awesome! I hope I find a car place like that, too! :)

Jeanne said...

That's great to find a car place that is so straight with you and what a nice thing to do nominating them.