Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 352 (March 27th)--Personal Best




Today there is a positive new thing and a negative one. First the positive: I scored a 230 in Wii Bowling as well as 7 strikes in one came--5 of them were consecutive. (the score of 270 came the next day as I took these photos the day after--please excuse the first thing in the morning look) I am am okay bowler in real life (120 is probably my average) but never as good as I am on the Wii.

The negative: Our apartment community has really gone downhill over the last year thanks to our property manager. She does nothing when the police continually come over the same tenants...amongst other things. So I outed her on my Facebook as the worst property manager in the whole wide world! Good thing my profile is only able to be seen amongst my friends....I can't wait until we move!

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't wait for you to move either! It sounds like a bad spot to live.