Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 347 (March 22nd)--Shuttle


Last wknd I was unable to make it to Church because of the 14 hour blinding migraine I had and then on Sunday I had already committed to helping out at Special Olympics. So when I went to Church today I was shocked to find the parking lot blocked off with arrows to go to a shuttle lot. I go to a Church that has three campuses, the third (which is the one we go to) has been opened for a little more than a year and our attendance has grown so much at our campus that they are running out of room. Which is funny because the Church prior to this was a Baptist Church with dwindling numbers. Instead of closing their doors they just gave the building to our church. So part of my new thing today was being shuttled to Church. They picked people up in the shuttle lot, dropped them off at the front door and then brought them back after the service was over. We only have one car in our family so it's nice to have someone else drive once in awhile--even for a couple of blocks! It may not seem but it's really nice! We are blessed to have such a wonderful church to go to!


-Jackie

No comments: