Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 349 (March 24th)--On a Lemony Day, here is some Lemonade


Due to many things (a dreary day, almost getting rear ended, anxiety over my 1 year evaluation tomorrow and some needed drama from someone I know)...it's been a lemony day. I cannot think of a better way to make lemonade when life hands me lemons than to award my favorite blogs the Lemonade award. These are 10 bloggers who show gratitude and/or a great attitude. Here are my 10 nominees in no particular order.

1) Michelle's Blog--she has eight children and shows a wonderful balance in her life. She is also an amazing photographer!

2) Life or something like it--Jeanne really knows how to enjoy the simple things in life. She is a wonderful friend to those around her and an amazing scrapbooker.

3) Jen--This is Jen's Everyday giving blog. She is amazing and really opened my eyes to the Random acts of Kindness we can do for others that do not take oodles of time or Money.

4) Stuff Christians Like--I stumbled across this blog about a month ago. It's amazing the way this author brings up issues that can be a problem in Churches but puts a humorous spin on it all and opens the doors for dialogue.

5) Day by Day--A true example of a woman who leans on her own faith and positivity through her struggles with infertility.

6) Collette--She not only did a year of new things, but has a big heart in the way she gives back to others.

7) Mrs Wissmann--Amanda always brings a smile to my face with the way she enjoys the simple things in life and her entries that are warm and full of life!

8) Heidi's Journey to 30 --Before I knew about the In the New Blog (Jen the original) I found out about the New things challenge through Heidi. I would not have started this without reading about it from her. Heidi tries new things and puts a hilarious spin on them!

9) Mandy's Blog--Mandy is a true example of finding the good in each day. Though she is a Bears fan (boo Bears) she is funny, kind and caring. I have really enjoyed getting to know Mandy first through her blog and then through Facebook.

10) Mallorie's Blog--Mal is someone who is very inspiring. She took her hobby of Photography and turned it into her own business. She is undergoing a photo a day challenge and is very upbeat. (The fact she is a Packer fan does not hurt things either.) =)

So these are my 10 nominees. If you're interested in nominating other bloggers for the award, here are some guidelines:
1) Put the logo on the top of this entry on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post and let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4) Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Off to inform my nominees!

-Jackie

4 comments:

Colette said...

Cool! Thanks!

Jen said...

Thanks so much, Jackie. That's very sweet of you. :)

Jeanne said...

Thanks much Jackie! I'll be passing it on real soon.

Becky said...

Thank you Jackie! I really appreciate your kind words.