Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 344 (March 19th)--2 second delay

Today I went to a training put on by the Department of Human services. It was video cast to many of the counties throughout the State of MN. Because of this there was a video camera set at each County location and then a TV screen where the program was broadcast from. Each County had a camera to record questions that they might have as they may show the training again in the future. The cameras had a two second delay and I could see myself clearly on our location's camera. So I had a little fun and played with the two second delay. I would do subtle things like move my hand and see how long it would take for it to show up on the camera, fix my hair, wiggle my pen around, etc. Though I did take good notes from the training it was also entertaining to be able to play around with the two second delay. Maybe I should avoid trainings that involve this, it could be addicting!

-Jackie

No comments: