Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 350 (March 25th)--With Flying Colors

Today I had my review at work for my 1 year at the job. This has been a source of anxiety for me because on the peer review section of my 6 month review, some of my peers were less than nice. But I had the evaluation today and my boss rated me as exceeding expectations in all areas except for one which was also one I stated I needed to work on. The peer eval section was good too with the exception of 2 team members who stated my teamwork was only adequate. Whatever. Can't please everyone I guess.

The other interesting thing about this review was I only went in for it---something I ate last night did not agree with me so I ended up taking a sick day.

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to hear that your review went well. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)