Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 345 (March 20th)--Karen Kingsbury

This new thing is something I have wanted to do for a long time but have not been able to put it into words....until today. One of my Favorite authors is Karen Kingsbury and her books have spoken to me in many different ways. One book in particular Beyond Tuesday Morning really helped me through a rough patch I was going through in my life in 2006/2007. Today I contacted her via e-mail to let her know how much her books have meant to me, especially Beyond Tuesday morning. Even though she is a very famous author, I think it is important that she hear positive feedback from her fans.

-Jackie

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have never read Karen Kingsbury, but I think I will have to give her a try. I have to say though that I have always wanted to do this exact same thing with Francine Rivers. My favorite book of hers is Redeeming Love. It was given to me by a friend and it was after reading it that I became a Christian.

Jackie said...

I have never read Francine Rivers but have heard good things about her. I have 3 books on hold at the Library so it will probably have to wait until I read those...I read 58 books last year though so I will be able to squeeze it in!