Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 354 (March 29th)--The Proof is in the Video

Back in November of 2007 I paid my rent but did not put the check in an envelope. The apartment manager not only misplaced it but acted like I was dishonest about it. So I wrote out a second check and paid $30 to cancel the first one, only to find the rent check under my door the very next day with a note of "I found it!"--. If you have read a couple of my recent entries you can probably sense my frustration about my current residence. We will be moving this summer. Rent is coming due so I decided to be proactive against her not losing my rent check. I videotaped myself putting the rent check in the box. Here is the video. Please excuse the first thing in the morning hair and no makeup. I usually look better than this. This is also my first time posting a video so this is also a new thing for me! I do apologize that it's sideways but I have not figured out how to edit that yet. But now I have video proof as well as an internet audience of witnesses who can see that I paid the rent!

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Haha. That's funny. You gotta do what you gotta do!