Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 356 (March 31st)--Saying Goodbye (In More than one way)




Where is everyone? I am beginning to think my site has become boring!






Anyway....






Today I said goodbye--said it twice so to speak. First I went to the last day of our Local Scrapbook store (across the street) being open. It will be sad to no longer have them there.






Then I watched Marley and Me. I was having a bad day and knew the ending had to do with saying goodbye. I bawled for a good hour. I am glad to have such a cute puppy who lets me cry into his fur and gives me kisses. I have a short video I took of his reaction to seeing Marley on the TV but my computer is being stupid. In the meantime, here are some other photos for your viewing pleasure! (If you see the video actually show up below...it means I was successful!)--Okay some random video just came up for our old place we lived in back in 2006. But it's also a cute video and I hope you enjoy it! I just wonder how it got there!


-Jackie

4 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

i like your blog......

Becky said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a bad day. I hope it has gotten better. Sometimes I purposely watch a sad movie just so I can cry it out when I am having a bad day. I have been wanting to see Marley and Me, I think I will rent it this weekend. I am sure it will make me cry because all I have to do is think about the fact that someday my dog Annie will pass on and I start crying. I never had a dog growing up so I have been amazed at how much love I have for my dog.

Jen said...

I love Pretzel. He is so stinkin cute!

Jeanne said...

So sad to hear another scrap store closing. I so much prefer a LSS to a big chain like Michael's or Joann's. Love the video with Pretzel and Mike playing. What a smart dog he is!