Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 357 (April 1st)--A few new things and a few cool ones too!


Today I went to get a Mountain Dew from the machine downstairs. Instead it gave me a Diet Mountain dew. I have always wanted to leave CHANGE in a vending machine but today I left a free pop for whoever wants it! I hate diet pop!


EXTRA CREDIT: As an April Fools Joke I kept calling my co-workers phone and then hanging up right before she got over there!


UPDATE ON APARTMENT--We were able to get out of the lease early. Our lease expires the end of June but we will be moving throughout the month of June due to one more free specials (or at least we hope so) at the apartments we are interested in.


This isn't really a new thing but it is cool and helpful when one is trying to save money (see above)


-Jackie

1 comment:

Colette said...

I've heard that about 50% of people cannot stand the taste of aspartame (which is, of course, in diet pop). That seems annecdotally true - I know a lot of people who, like you, can't stand it. (I have no problem with it).