Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday of New things


I am not normally home on Monday nights because of Small Group. But tonight it got cancelled because everyone else could not make it (that is starting to become a pattern every other week in our group.) When I got to page 400 of Twilight I decided to take a break from it So I watched the TV Show the Big Bang theory. It's never looked appealing to me but I think the previews have deceived me. It is a very funny show. I found myself laughing a lot. I will have to start watching it on Monday nights when I am home.


EXTRA CREDIT: I Checked out a Frank Sinatra CD from the Library with one of my favorite songs on it. I have been singing it on my way to work in the mornings to lighten up my Mood for the Morning.....I Did It....Myyyyy way!


-Jackie

2 comments:

Colette said...

I haven't seen last night's episode, but I have to agree that this show can be very funny.

Jeanne said...

I haven't watched that show cause I'm usually online or watching hockey. Maybe with your review I should check it out.