Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Days 363 (April 8th)--Ahhhhhh!


Can you believe I am just two days away from accomplishing my new things goal? Wow! Today I was not feeling well when I went into work...I was suffering from the stomachache and backache that are common for women (won't get any further into that one). I had to go in because I wanted to get things wrapped up before my vacation. But the pain was pretty intense. So I tried this silk rice pack that was donated to our office. It looks like a silk long sock but has rice in it. You microwave it and it heats up. I used it for my back and stomach.....ahhhhhhh! I felt 100% better after that. I am going to have go and get myself one of these sometime soon. If I wasn't a terrible sewer I'd just make one myself!


-Jackie

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've used those before, too! Glad it gave you some relief.

Kathy G said...

I use a similar pad but mine is field corn enclosed in cotton. The silk sounds much nicer!

Amber D said...

Oh I've seen those, they actually work?!?! Yeah I'll have to buy one after I move.

Amber