Saturday, April 18, 2009

Radiant Red?




I am moving in 55 days so the bulk of my time has been spent getting rid of old things, packing and throwing things out. But I read on a Xanga site many days ago reviews on some John Frieda products that are supposed to be great for keeping your hair color vibrant and shiny. Normally I am a skeptic when it comes to this sort of thing BUT with the number of comments left on this website with reviews like "my hair has a good deal of shine to it" and "it shows my red highlights without leaving my hands the same color" I had to try it. My ideal color is reddish brown (see above). I had red in my hair when I was a baby. Red highlights look good on me but with red shades, it's hard to keep the shade for too long. So I bought the Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner this morning and used it. Those light enhancers they talk about? It's true. I am also seeing more of the red shades in my hair and that's only with one use! For you Brunettes and Blonde's out there--I have heard good things about those products too. Considering my hair is in need of a good trip and not at it's best--but I am getting these results--this product gets the Jackie seal of approval! (Sorry I can't post a current pic, my camera is out of battery power. Boo!) :(




Take Care,


Jackie

No comments: