Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 359 (April 3rd)---Love someone tonight

The above slogan is from the Delilah Show which a popular show where she lets her listeners tell stories form the heart and make dedications. I have listened to this show off and on for the last 9 years. Tonight I e-mailed in a request. Some of you may know about the rough 2008 my husband and I had. I shared our story and requested a song. Hopefully she will respond. Here is some of the lyrics from the song I requested--an oldie but a goodie. (On the Wings of Love by Jeffrey Osborne)

Just smile for me and let the day begin You are the sunshine that lights my heat within I'm sure that you're an angel in disguise Come take my hand and together we will rise
On the wings of love Up and above the clouds The only way to fly Is on the wings of love On the wings of love Only the two of us Together flying high Flying high Upon the wings of love

EXTRA CREDIT: I went to a Lia Sophia Jewelery Party. They have some nice items but it's pretty pricey. The cheapest items are $20. I think I like Premiere better. We had to go around and say where we wanted to wear our Jewelry using the name of a place that went with the first letter of our name. Since my first name is Jackie I said. "I will wear my Lia Sophia jewelery is Jail!" LoL!

More Extra Credit: My co-worker who was throwing the party had her sister there. Her sister is going to my throwing this co-worker a surprise party to celebrate turning 50 (she does not look 49 at all...wow!) and I am going to supply the work contact list to her via e-mail. I can't wait to be part of the planning! She is great!

-Jackie

2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful song! Please let us know if the Delilah Show tells you when they will play your story and song. I would love to listen to it.

Jeanne said...

OMG That is so funny. One of our local stations carries Delilah too and I listen to it. That would be so cool to hear your request!