Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 361 (April 5th) Goodbye to you


I am not someone who is a clothes horse. When I find a good piece of clothing I had onto it for quite awhile. Heck, sometimes I even hold onto the clothes I have had given to me (or I have bought and decided later I did not like) for that same long period of time. One of these pieces of clothes is a cardigan my oldest sister gave me 9 years ago. I keep it because I can never seem to find another one I want to buy to replace it. It is getting old and worn. Today I finally gave in and put it in the Goodwill pile. I am hoping to find it's replacement in the next couple of weeks.


-Jackie

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I'm the same as you...I have a jacket that lost the pull to the zipper a couple of years ago. It's still possible to zip it up, but very difficult without something to grab onto. However, this fleece jacket is longer (it covers my bottom completely). I can't find anything else I like as well, so I continue to hang onto it.