Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 367-- (April 11th) Mid Day and Mandarin Buffet







I had a couple of new things today. The First is that I went to Easter Celebration Services the day before Easter. We are having our family gathering at my Mom's who lives out of town tomorrow and also our church is so big that they ask the people who can come on Saturdays to do so to leave room for more attendees on Sunday. (The 2pm Service I went to was PACKED!)






I was SUPPOSED TO go see my co-workers play tonight, The Secret Garden at a place Theatre in St. Paul but I got so lost I ended up at the State Capitol. (This happens to me quite a bit--my next Big Purchase is a GPS) so instead my husband and I had date night at a Mandarin Buffet. One part of the buffet is you choose your meats, veggies and sauce and the chef will cook it up for you stir fry style. I had steak and it was delicious. It's a little pricey but my check was a tad bit extra this time. We have had a stressful week so it was also good to have that time together! We will go there again, just not weekly or anything!






-Jackie

No comments: