Thursday, April 30, 2009

A New things adventure
















Yesterday I had to be over by Mall of America for a meeting about a Product study I am doing (I can't get into details but I will say for once not having children is paying off...for this study anyway.) Well I had a day of new things AFTER I fought the traffic from YOU KNOW WHERE in order to get there. Here are the new things I did.















  1. I went to Ikea for the first time--I LOVE that store. I only bought a couple of things but got good deals on them. I WILL BE back!





  2. I tried the Arby's Roastburger for Lunch PRIOR to heading to the Mall--It was ABSOLUTLEY TERRIBLE! What a waste of money!





  3. I had always wanted to Play Bozo's Grand Prize Game--yesterday that thing got check off my new things list--when I went to Nickelodeon Universe in Mall of America (which was better when it was Camp Snoopy).





  4. I went to the American Girl Store--Those dolls are cute but are $110 for just the doll and starter outfits. (GULP).





  5. I tried Panda Express for dinner--It was delicious. I WOULD CERTAINLY try this again





  6. I walked around the Mall for 2 hours in my flip flops.--Not recommended, I was very sore today. Talk about feeling the burn!





  7. I followed in Jeanne's footsteps and photo documented my journey.





-Jackie

1 comment:

Amber D said...

That bozo game used to be my fav when we went to showbiz pizza before it became chucky cheese.